- Individual donations may be mailed to: HCFM, 298 Magnolia St, Spartanburg, SC 29306.
- You can donate online at the Paypal links on this page.
- For multi-year, legacy donations, corporate sponsorships and naming opportunities please use the form to the right.
- You can become a “Friend of the Market” at our weekly markets. Check in at the HCFM tent to join.
- Amazon.com (Amazon Smile) has a donation program for patrons. Please check their website for details.
Thank you for helping HCFM sustain healthy food, local farmers and helping us grow!
DONATE USING PAYPAL
Choose your level of donation:
$25 – $99 Seed Sower | $100 – $249 Gardener | $250 – $499 Farmer | $500 + Planter
- run the weekly farmers’ markets
- tend our Urban Farm and neighborhood produce gardens
- keep the Mobile Market on the road
- provide produce to people in “food deserts”
- help us maintain our garden plots in local schools
- support our work creating new farmers
- help us train farmers how to grow their business
- create jobs at the market and on farms
- improve public health by extending access to healthy foods
Our producer-vendors (farmers, artisans, and prepared food vendors) spend nearly 99% of the money they make within the state, with more than 60% spent in the local economy. HCFM spends over 80% of its budget locally. As an organization, we have helped create more than a dozen jobs in the last 3 years, and look to do much more in the future. Your partnership will help create a healthier, wealthier community!
- We increased Mobile Market stops from 35 in 2012 to over 500 in 2015, serving over 5000 people.
- SNAP (Food Stamps) purchases have grown more than 300% over 2013. We helped nearly 300 families eat healthier on a small budget this year alone.
- We are planting year-round on our Urban Farm, supplementing our Mobile Market with organic, locally grown healthy food.
- We host regular meetings with farmers, chefs, and food buyers to encourage the use of locally grown food in our restaurants and stores.
- We have welcomed over a dozen new vendors this year. We have extended the market season to 12 months making us the Upstate’s only year-round Market!
- Thriving markets have pushed farmers to plant more, grow longer, and diversify crops to meet the surging demand.
- We have grown local partnerships with Spartanburg churches, food banks, community centers, and colleges.