Become part of the Hub City Farmers’ Market family!
To become a vendor at Hub City Farmers’ Market, please download and complete the application below and email to Hraines@hubcityfm.org.DOWNLOAD 2018 RULES, REGS, AND APPLICATION
What our vendors are saying…
HCFM does so much to provide healthy, local food to the community and also to support area farms through the weekly markets, the urban farm, the Mobile Market, and other programs. We are thrilled to partner with such an amazing group of people and their mission!
Harp & Shamrock Croft, LLC
Those Pickle Ladies chose the HubCity Market to be our only Farmers Market because it was local, because it supported the needs of the community, and because it supports and encourages local small businesses. It is also one of the few truly year-round markets. They frequently do events, promotions and activities to attract customers from all over the Upstate not just Spartanburg. With the new updating of the Mobile Market it will make an even bigger presence in the Upstate. We are truly blessed to have them in our city.
Those Pickle Ladies
– Our markets emphasize local businesses, with the highest priority given to producer-only vendors. We do allow some co-operative farms to participate, within our guidelines.
– There is a small stall fee to be paid each market day.
– A City of Spartanburg Business License is required to participate in any market held within city limits.
– Processed goods must be a prepared in a DHEC or SCDA approved kitchen.
– We strongly encourage prepared food vendors — caterers, restaurants, and personal chefs — to set up at the market to promote their food-based business.
– You provide the goods, we provide the promotion, assistance, shoppers and more. HCFM is regionally recognized for its social media reach, popularity in the press, and our ability to grow our customer base.
– We can connect you with professionals to help you grow your business, whether you need business planning, marketing help, real estate networking, and more.