To become a vendor at Hub City Farmers’ Market, please download and complete the application below and email to Hraines@hubcityfm.org.
– Our markets emphasize local businesses, with the highest priority given to producer-only vendors. We do allow some co-operative farms to participate, within our guidelines.
– There is a small stall fee to be paid each market day.
– A City of Spartanburg Business License is required to participate in any market held within city limits.
– Processed goods must be a prepared in a DHEC or SCDA approved kitchen.
– We strongly encourage prepared food vendors — caterers, restaurants, and personal chefs — to set up at the market to promote their food-based business.
What We Offer:
– You provide the goods, we provide the promotion, assistance, shoppers and more. HCFM is regionally recognized for its social media reach, popularity in the press, and our ability to grow our customer base.
– We can connect you with professionals to help you grow your business, whether you need business planning, marketing help, real estate networking, and more.