We have a long list of resources and partners to help Spartanburg County create environments and policies that enable healthy eating.
Here are a few areas and ways in which we can help:
- Public speaking to schools, civic groups, and churches
- Food-related policy development
- Market consultation
- SNAP improvement, outreach, and policy consultation
- Community garden development
- Small-business planning, development, and marketing
- Networking facilitation for people and businesses in the food system
Many of our services are completely free. Consultations on market development (Mobile and stationary), SNAP access and development planning, policy development, and other services are available on a fee-based plan. Please contact Caroline Sexton, Executive Director, at email@example.com for details.